Support for non-native English speakers
Are you a non-native English speaking business owner?
- Are you an expert in your field or niche in your native country and language but now ready to reach a more international, English-speaking audience?
- Have you recently moved or have recently started in your business in an English-speaking country?
- Are you looking to improve the quality of your written English so you can promote your business confidently and more effectively, be sure to reach and better connect with your ideal customers and clients and sell more of your products or services?
If you feel that your written English is holding you back in the way you show up for your business, either because you know you just can’t express yourself as well as you do in your native language, or you’re aware you make the odd mistake, there are ways to improve it. And no, they don’t involve sitting in English classes for the next 10 years, reading every book under the sun or marrying a native-English speaker.
If you feel you don’t have a problem communicating with people and expressing yourself on a face-to-face basis but feel slightly nervous (and even terrified) when it comes to writing in English to promote your brand and your business, then you’re in the right place.
If you’re avoiding blogging for business or are currently paying for an editor to avoid writing yourself because you know your English just isn’t perfect, then you’re missing opportunities. To be found. But also to connect with your ideal customers and clients in a way that only you can.
It’s frustrating, isn’t it?
You’re dying to connect with your audience. You want to communicate your message, your ethos, and your USP, and you know your ideal customers will love you for it. But if your copy and your content is littered with mistakes, isn’t clear enough or ‘doesn’t sound right’ to the native English speaker, will people go elsewhere?
There’s so much competition online that you know what you share needs to be perfect. Because people do judge us on appearances. And if someone who doesn’t yet know, like and trust you lands on your website and gets the wrong impression by what they read, they’ll assume working with you won’t be the experience they’re after.
And yet, you know that if only you could write as well as some of your native-English speaking competitors, people would be knocking at your door. They’d be coming to YOU. If only you could showcase your experience and expertise and have the ability and the confidence to shout if from the rooftops like they do, you’d be flying.
And yet, you’re letting a knowledge gap hold you and your business back.
So what if I could help you turn all this around?
- What if I told you that you CAN write as well as all the native-English speakers you’re looking up to?
- What if I told you that you CAN measure up to them after all?
- What if I told you that you too can start growing your business online and attract raving fans who understand and love what you do because they can see exactly how much of an expert you are in your field?
I can help you turn this all around by teaching you some simple strategies and tips that will help you improve the quality of your written English so you can show up for your business the way it needs you to. (And gain more customers and clients in the process).
Together we will look at:
– What you need to pay attention to when you read anything in English and how you can make this count for you.
– Getting clarity on your strategy and plan – who are you writing for? Who are you trying to reach and why? Once you know that, I’ll show you how to come up with a method to capture all your ideas and never run out of topics again.
– Creating a process that works for you so you can blog regularly and consistently without feeling overwhelmed or feeling like you’re spending way too much of your precious working time writing content.
– Which tools and resources you should use to improve your spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
– How to achieve clarity in your writing.
– How to choose the right vocabulary and write in plain English.
– How to inject your personality, experience and expertise, culture and flair in your writing, so you don’t lose yourself or your USP.
I can teach you how to write in better English, so you can structure and shape business blog posts that will you help you connect with your readers, showcase your knowledge and expertise, and help you establish yourself as an expert in your niche.
I can help you become the super-confident online business owner everyone is looking up to.
Because your English can measure up.
And you can too.
How do I know this?
Because I’ve been there and done that.
I’m a non-native English speaker myself, but I’ve been able to build a writing business in English. I’ve been studying English at a very high level for the last 25 years, I get paid to write and manage content on behalf of native English speakers, I have sold written content to online magazines, and even write books in English.
If you want to find out more about me and my background, you can find more information here.